ABOUT WORKFORCE EXTENSIONS
Workforce Extensions is a national labour hire company, providing businesses with temp, casual and permanent staff across a wide range of industries throughout Australia. From our humble beginnings in 1997, we have expanded to over 25 offices operating in most states and territories.
Workforce Extensions is proud to offer our clients a comprehensive supply of temporary or permanent staff for all types of jobs in all industries including (but not limited to) warehousing and distribution, manufacturing, transport and logistics, horticulture, domestic, commercial and construction, hospitality, security healthcare and aged care.
Each Workforce Extensions is owned by a local businessperson, operating through a franchise agreement, which means our clients receive the benefits of financial strength, systems, and safety management that a national network provides, coupled with a stable on-going relationship with a business owner who is available to provide immediate service and advice.
Our offering transcends the typical franchising arrangement. As Franchisor we take care of a significant portion of the financing, administration, and day-to-day business systems, leaving you free to capitalise on your network contacts.
HOW TO QUALIFY
We only want to partner with the best in the industry, so we look for people who have a background in labour hire, recruitment or general temp/casual staffing and have a demonstrated talent for sales.
Some of our most successful Franchisees come to us with this background or are business partners who cover the required capabilities between them. We want all our Franchisees to be as successful as they can be, so coming on board with the required experience is essential.
If you possess the following attributes, we want to hear from you!
- Practical temp recruitment / labour hire experience
- A talent for driving sales
- Recruitment skills for matching candidates to a job
- A network of candidates and or clients you can approach
- Willingness to become a “team player” in our network
- Confidence to back yourself
We don’t have large joining fees as we want to attract the right potential business owners.
We only partner with those with recruitment or labour hire experience, demonstrated sales ability and industry contacts which means we don’t need to spend a lot of time or resources training on the recruitment processes.
We will disclose all the costs associated with the program once we have qualified that we are right for each other.
We don’t have a required timeline to joining out network, you can be onboarded as quickly or slowly as you are comfortable with. We expect all potential partners to do their due diligence before signing on, but from contract sign date, you can be up and running within a matter of weeks.
- Enquire – Register your interest today and we’ll get in touch with you within 1-2 business days. Then if we’re both keen to get to know each other further, we’ll send you a Confidentiality Agreement to sign then we’ll set up a meeting to take you through more details of the business including the financial information.
- Meet – You’ll have the chance to meet with the leaders of our business who’ll tell you more about our model and give you the chance to tell us what you want to achieve.
- Discover – If you decide that you want to progress, we’ll supply you with a business plan template to complete to ensure that you have the chance to review and consider all aspects of how you’ll run your own business to ensure the model is right for you.
- Apply – Once you have completed and presented your business plan to our leadership team, you’ll be given a formal application form to start the application process.
- Sign – You’ll be supplied the formal Franchise Agreement, and this will be the point where you’ll undergo the process outlined in the Franchise Code of Conduct at the end, sign the contract and become a business owner.
- Develop – Now that you are onboard, we’ll begin the process of setting you up in our program and provide you with training on all our processes and systems.
- Launch – Open your doors and start placing candidates with your clients.
Here’s what our current franchises say about our recruitment franchise program and us:
“ The biggest benefit is the support network behind the business. I get extensive assistance with payroll and financing – I only have to give them a call.”
Rebecca Ponsonby, Ballarat
“My wife and I have been Workforce Extensions franchisees in excess of 10 years. For us the decision to take the option to extend our agreement was fairly straightforward and was aided with the recognition that the ‘value adding’ by our business partners has set us on a path toward greater success. ”
Phil McLean, Monbulk
“The Workforce Extensions branding gives our business credibility and recognition within the industry. As a business owner this allows us to concentrate on the consolidation of client relationships and the expansion of our company.”
Richard Carrabott, Bendigo and Castlemaine