WorkforceXS provides expert systems and support to experienced recruiters to start their own temp recruitment agency. We are Australia’s market-leading recruitment franchised network. Since opening in 1997 we have expanded to 19 recruitment agencies operating across most Australian states and territories*. By supporting each agency to grow from the ground up we now boast an established network of successful expert recruiters. Our franchised network transcends the typical franchising arrangement. We offer a multitude of systems and support so that you can get on with what you do best, finding jobs and filling them. As franchisor we take care of a significant portion of the administration and day-to-day business systems, leaving you free to capitalise on your network contacts. * The Franchisor does not in any way hold out that individual franchisees hold the requisite licence for states outside of their location unless stated. Please refer to our licencing page for more information.
Start a Recruitment Agency
With our extensive training, expert support and proven systems you can have your recruitment business up and running in 30 days. If you want to go out on your own and start reaping the financial benefits from your recruitment skills and networks, check out what’s on offer with WorkforceXS.
With WorkforceXS you won’t be just another recruiter out on your own, our team of support staff are just at the end of the phone to answer all your questions. And if we can’t help you (hey, nobody’s perfect!) then we have our army of expert consultants who can.
Our proven systems are so extensive we don’t have the space to list them all here. Instead we have listed here a few of our core services:
- Operations Manual – our comprehensive guide contains all the heavily scrutinised and continuously updated documentation, policies and procedures you are likely to need for end-to-end recruitment. A manual like this is a ‘must have’ to supply recruitment to large organisations and has taken years to develop. This manual allows recruiters to tap into our network and start placing staff right away.
- Credit Control – all invoicing, debt collections, credit insurance and payment allocations are managed by our expert accounts team. We take care of this paperwork leaving you free to get on with running your agency and most importantly – recruiting!
- Payroll Funding – no need for bank loans or factoring funding limits. We process all your temp pays on time, every time. Furthermore our expert payroll consultant is available to answer all your technical payroll queries.
- Established Brand – no need to hire a website developer, Google expert or logo designer. Almost all of our marketing initiatives are managed in-house.
- Flexibility – our online system means you have the freedom to run your agency from home or on the road. We also have virtually no geographic or market sector restrictions, so you can supply staff anywhere across Australia*.
- Quality Assurance and OHS Certification – our certified proven systems provide peace-of-mind to you, your clients and your candidates.
What’s the Catch?
With an initial low up-front investment of $5,000 +GST and where the profit (after costs and our service fee) is all yours, you are probably wondering “what’s the catch?”. Well as long as you have recruitment experience, demonstrated sales ability and industry contacts we don’t need to spend a lot of time (and resources) bringing you up to speed on recruitment processes. It’s that simple! * WorkforceXS Franchisees can supply staff to any location in Australia provided that they meet the licensing requirements for that particular state/territory.
How to Qualify
We don’t just grant our franchise to just anyone. We are looking for savvy recruiters with specific skills and attributes. To find out more about what’s on offer you need to possess:
- Practical temp recruitment/ labour hire experience
- A talent for driving sales
- Expert knowledge and contacts in a specific target market
- Recruitment skills for matching candidates to a job
- Willingness to become a “team player” in our network
- Confidence to back yourself
Temp recruitment is a lot harder than it appears. In the past we have trained some business professionals in the art of recruitment, but by and large our most successful franchisees are owned and operated by an experienced recruiter. Therefore our program is now only offered to people who have an extensive understanding of temp recruitment and a demonstrated talent for making sales. If you do not possess this experience and knowledge then we recommend that you gain training in the recruitment sector and apply at a later date.
Here’s what our current franchises say about our recruitment franchise program and us:
“ The biggest benefit is the support network behind the business. I get extensive assistance with payroll and financing – I only have to give them a call.”
Rebecca Ponsonby, Ballarat
“My wife and I have been WorkforceXS franchisees in excess of 10 years. For us the decision to take the option to extend our agreement was fairly straightforward and was aided with the recognition that the ‘value adding’ by our business partners has set us on a path toward greater success. ”
Phil McLean, Monbulk
“The WorkforceXS branding gives our business credibility and recognition within the industry. As a business owner this allows us to concentrate on the consolidation of client relationships and the expansion of our company.”
Richard Carrabott, Bendigo and Castlemaine
“The systems are top notch, not just all their technical systems but also things like their operations manual. It meant that I could just hit the road running and start selling.”
Ross Thompson, Nowra and Wollongong